5 Quick Tips for getting more accomplished throughout the day
We realize that the most important thing for working moms is to have a work-life balance and we keep this in mind making it your top priority. It's obviously important to consider that you can’t take care of others if you’re not taking care of yourself as well.
Learn some strategies on creating a work/life balance.
- Making the most of all the tools available in Jmobile™ allows you to save tons of time in the day! Jmobile™ Prospector tool helps Jeunesse Global members manage their leads and contacts so that they know what they have done and what they need to do. Setting reminders for yourself to follow up with Hot Customers, and using the messages that we have already wrote for you will allow you to quickly reach out and keep records of every prospect that you have touched or need to follow up on.
- We encourage everyone to use the “Pomodoro technique” of time management to help everyone keep focus and get more accomplished. Pomodoro is a very popular and effective technique of putting your task on a timer and focusing on that specific task with no interruptions until the timer goes off. So if the baby is put down for a nap - setting your timer for 1 hour while you speed dial your prospects can be very effective. During this time be sure to turn off the television and not check Facebook or any other social media and just focus on the task with no distractions. When completed take a short break and do it again.
- Never leave the home to accomplish just one to do on your busy list - get multiple things done when you hit the road. In addition, always try to include a stop to a new prospect or team member who needs extra help. Include your business needs in every trip that you can. One example could be if you need to run to the grocery store - stop and drop off business cards at that nail salon you have seen a dozen times. Introduce yourself to everyone you meet while you are out and extend your network. When you offer your card also get their cards and add them to your growing contact list.
- No matter how much Jeunesse Global members work or what they have chosen for a career, we believe that taking care of yourself and your family comes first. However, this is a multi-task world and building in your business with your daily activities can make a big difference between being successful and just getting by.
- The most important thing is to have fun with your networking including your business travels. Attend all of the Jeunesse live events and attend often. Jeunesse has incredible events that are conveniently located near incredible vacation destinations, so when a member attends, be sure you enjoy the benefits that go with a attending an event and enjoy the popular destination areas.